Friday 30 November 2012

New idea! HELP

Well having been to a tutorial and feeling like i'm back at the drawing board I know need to knuckle down and produce my hand-in for January.

So this is roughly my idea, i'd really appreciate some feedback as it feels like i'm going a little mad talking and writing to myself :)

I am considering finding a 2nd hand and very old recipe/housekeepng book,


Fill it with recipes on how to survive modern life not make food

Recipes to create the perfect day
Recipes to ensure you leave home on time
To get children up in time
To get children to bed
To get students to arrive on time, be productive and stay on a course
Recipe for a happy marriage
Recipe for how to survive difficult work colleagues

Receipes for creative survival in the 21st century

How to put your collections to creative use

I could use a variety of print methods but everything would be printed into an existing book or even paper added in  ie; like the way women write notes and tips into their own recipe books for improvements or shortcuts or cuttings from mags etc.

What do you think?  I’d be creating my own collection based on personal experience, creating a survival guide with the intention of handing down through generations as a means of not forgetting, after all we all collect as a means of not forgetting.  


 So I'd love some feedback before I go steaming ahead in this direction, i have so little time left :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment