Friday 7 December 2012

Busy finding books to use!

I've been scouring the internet for original books etc to use for my project and I have several coming from America.  I'm looking forward to receiving them and allowing the content to dictate how I alter/add to the book.  Here are some images of the books i've chosen.
  

   


I intend to use a variety of media's ie printmaking, typing, knitting etc all things that relate to my collections.

I've done loads of research on Sophie Calle and  specifically her book called Appointment with Sigmund Freud.  I love the way she juxtaposed her collections into his personal space and how she documented the process and the text that went along with the imagery.  The text comes after the imagery which makes for an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment